Follow the checklist below to ensure that your Growth Edition and ADP Workforce Now accounts are properly connected and synced.
Click on any of the items below to be linked through to help pages with more information.
- Check which ADP fields will be mapped over
- Give your consent to ADP to share your people data with Growth Edition
- Enter your credentials into the ADP Integration page on the Settings page in Growth Edition
- Click the Connect Button and confirm the ‘Connection Status’ has been updated to Connected
- Run a People Sync
- Confirm the Sync has been completed without any issues - check integration logs
- Go back to the ADP Marketplace and assign employees to the application
- Check the People Datasheet in Growth Edition to find these employees have been synced across and are marked as Active
- Assign Roles to all Employees
- These employees should now have access to Growth Edition and are available for review